Locally sourced quality
We source our ingredients from selected, certified suppliers in accordance with the most stringent quality standards. In the process, we place the utmost importance on locally-sourced products with proof of origin. Premium ingredients in consistently high quality form the basis for our distinguished recipes.
When combined with over 50 years of confectionery-making experience and one of the most cutting-edge production facilities, the result is the premium quality of our products.
Our raw materials and production methods are important to us:
• We only work with certified suppliers.
• We guarantee 100 % traceability of all our products and raw materials.
• Transparent supply and production chain.
• Safe food products are our highest priority.
• We only use natural and fresh ingredients.
• We only use cream with at least 30 % fat.
• We only use dairy products produced in German dairies.
• We only use eggs from barn-reared chickens.
• No artificial flavours. If flavourings are absolutely necessary, we only use natural ones.
• No colourings subject to declaration.
• No preservatives or flavour enhancers.
• No hydrogenated fats or oils.
• We take allergies seriously. Our products contain no celery, no sesame,
no mustard, no crustaceans, no fish and no molluscs.
• We do not use any soy-based ingredients.
Our environment matters to us:
• We prioritise the use of reusable containers and silos.
• We use modern and careful production methods with low environmental impact.
We care about our customers’ health:
• We are enhancing our primary packaging – no recycled content, pure virgin fibres – to prevent the transfer of mineral oils from the packaging to the food.
Our customers’ quality requirements are important to us:
• We are certified according to IFS Food Standard - higher level.